About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Biotechnology Industry (Agri Biotech Production and Processing)

In the big ocean of opportunities in production and processing, a tip of this iceberg of the big industry worldwide. Let's start with some common summer beverages around us.
Am I teaching food biotechnology? Naah! I am learning that via my kitchen :)
Rooh Afza
Mango Processing
Mango Frooti & Maaza
Citrus
Ice Tea
Coffee
Beer Production
Energy Drinks Production
And the list of beverages industry is endless.

No comments: