About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Destiny is not a Matter of Chance BUT Choice..

I am not much of a destiny believer though at times, do say, it had to happen this way. Most of the times, it's we who chose it, the way it is. Happenings or mishappenings can happen at times beyond our control. It matters, what we do with those happenings or mis-happenings and how we deal with them. 
Euro plans, 2014! I missed that chance willingly for something people said "do not be crazy". Did I know then better days are ahead or something not so better is waiting me? No! But I knew that I had to pass through a tunnel to see the light at the end of it. I am preparing myself for that. 
Tunnel or light? I am already in that tunnel and light is not far away. 

Life is so simple and straight 
Jhalli-si so beautiful and great 
That sometimes, I smile at life 
Sometimes, I get back that smile 
From this sweet and cute life! 

No comments: