About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Rhythms of Life, Getting Back Its Life

Rhythms of life is going through some changes to get back its life. I want to start 2015 with happy notes and rhythms. I will try my best to protect this zone from at least this crime, crime and chronology of crime scene. I wanna back my virtual roaming, day by day lil-bit cheery notes, happenings, nature, kids, travel, shopping and in all probability a new direction and turn to my professional zone. 

Chronology of crime will be in other blog with the name 
"Raaj, Fiction, Illusion Or Hi-Tech. Crime?"

I will give that link soon till then bear with some changes on this blog please. 

No comments: