About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

धूमा उठे त उठन दे!


It looks like two sweethearts met after so many years, under so many cameras and CID eyes and their people following them. What could happen to words under so many watching eyes? Kinda no need for words. Words went awry. Look at the eyes, face and overall body language. SURVEILLANCE EFFECT? 

Ye rondu-bhondu songs
Not my type!

Even "Koyi Diwaana Kahta Hai" was from Chirkut's errr orkut's wall. That is different thing I also like that poem ;)

Let's listen to my type 
Bole tere kadwe kadwe

No comments: