About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

How's 2023 Treating You?

2022 was a bit better year, especially if I look at some highly disturbed years before that. Interestingly, those highly disturbed years became the source of my writing as well as research.

You are what you do most or where you spend most of your time. What I am doing or will try to achieve in 2023?

A try to know the governance of India. To understand lilbit about world governance also. Making and breaking of governments. What kind of circus is this? Sure, not those democracies, we studied in books or today's kids are studying. Make future generations aware who are their rulers and what kind of political system they have. How that system works? And how it's impacting their lives.

To understand media and learn something more about it. To make it a part of my professional journey, in some specialized form. My current subjects would be central to that. Governance, role of media and impact on living beings, especially humans. One such series might be at the tune of campus crime series -- political diseases. Other maybe, sometime later, botanical choreography. In this series, focus would be on plants as the name indicates. 

I have also started lilbit interaction with media people, in whatever form. That would be continue. 

During last few months especially, I searched some media courses and their syllabi. Someone suggested in 2015 or 2016 I guess, that you don't need general journalism degree as whatever you are doing is somehow part of that. Better, check what you wanna do and if that course compliments that objective. While doing that search came across some interesting observations. I would put them in some future post.

My dream of a writing hut, my holiday home at my paternal place is still a concept. Pending work for 2023? Along with, there would be a try to channelize at least some youths in that surrounding to be financially secure. 

No comments: