About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Original Copy ;)

I wonder, when people preach like they wanna make all human beings cloned copies of themselves. Every person is different. That is what makes human's world a colourful rainbow. Some things can be crazy for some people while can be normal for others. For some people rather most, especially in India, it is totally normal to stuck up at one place, in one job for life, on the name of security. This so called security is too abnormal and an obstacle in growth.

I wonder at times, what our education system teaches us? It makes and creates followers, "lakeer ke fakeer". No questions, no critical analysis else.

Else you gonna pay for that. Life is not to waste like this, to be like a frog of a well, whole life. It's always better to live for your passion, do what we like rather than following certain well defined path. Life is too short to waste as per so and so terms and conditions.

Some things sometimes, seem contradictory and still totally normal. I used to say I am weird, bear with me. But off late found so called normal people are weirder. I used to say I was not a family person but overtime felt I am more of a responsible family person and care much more than so called preachers. Off late I came across many rumours and literally felt like to slap hard the sick persons who spread them. I never cared to explain myself, let people say whatever they feel like. But when such things affect rather hit life directly then even the "I do not care attitude person" has to take action. 

Might be I am a bit crazy. I analyze things and in general do not attach myself much to anything except learning. I believe in living on the edge, living in the momentum and do not aspire much for securities. I love to have my base to come back but believe in continuous travelling. I believe in instinct and intuitions and "most of the times" follow them. Though at times felt, it's better to take people as per their face value. Overall, it is better to be original copy than a cloned and conditioned one, especially made by lakeer ke fakeer! I am the rare and only original edition, you cannot find my copies elsewhere ;)

No comments: