About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Beautiful Rhythms!

Rhythms of life is on beautiful track. Be Yourself. I love it this way. What I realized over time, no matter whatever you will do, there will always be some supporters, some neutrals and some critics. People will get all kinda cues from your random or regular updates.

I came across some sweet video in my updates, posted by some sweet lady on her FB and could not resist uploading it on my beautiful "Rhythms of Life", especially for those die hard fitness freak gals (bloggers).


Something different this year? Yeah! This year, I did not change the calendar of "Rhythms of Life" as used to do on every new year. This time, I decided just to let breath Rhythms of Life in timelessness. 

No comments: