About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Enviable Fitness Standards

Some people diet and have a very hard exercise schedule to maintain themselves. Errr rather to maintain some body weight balance. Some gals do amazing things like that in gyms. ;) 
See the last post. Simply wow na? 
And some are genetically gifted. They do nothing rather they are simply perfect the way they are.

Then there are some exceptions, who need to take care of their regular and proper "food-intake" to gain some weight for some balance. I belong to this latter category and this gift is rather than genetically more of a habitual gift. I think people who have lived in hostels for long period of time (years) either loose or gain weight there.  And that becomes a habit. In my case, it was loss, loss and loss of weight overtime. I never ever liked that spicy hostel food. Friends used to make jokes of that skeleton and grandparents used to give a lecture on that. It was in M.Sc. when I stated caring of my food habits. Since then my weight is almost-almost balanced. It seems Kareena has learned that from me ;)

I do not envy gals (even guys ;) who have enviable fitness standards rather I have them as my friends in real life or fellow bloggers for inspiration. I feel, at times, adversities give some strange kinda advantages also. In those advantages, I cannot ever forget an accident , turning cycling into kinda obsession as a routine. Do not know why, I start feeling bad automatically, if I skip that even for few days! 

I do not like gyms, never ever joined any. I am a nature lover so love walk as well as swimming but in pleasant weather only. What I realized overtime is that sleeping late night and waking up early and not having any kinda food in that time period do cause automatic some weight loss err balance. Weather does affect eating habits and so weight. Summer means need to take care of food intake. But winter means lots of "gaajar ka halwa", so no need to take care of any so called food intake. I hate it when some people "especially elders" come to my home without any gajar ka halwa. Did I say anything to someone? Naah! And Haan! I do not need any enviable fitness standards rather to keep the balance; I just need "Gajar Ka Halwa"!

No comments: