About Me

Happy Go Lucky Kinda Stuff! Curious, atheist, lil-bit adventurous, lil-bit rebel, nature lover, sometimes feel like to read and travel. Writing is drug, minute observer, believe in instinct, in awesome profession/academics. Love my people and my pets and love to be surrounded by them.

Monday, September 9, 2024

Today's Dhamaal

 I sent a mail today to university.

                                                   In response? I got some interesting mails.

(Rare happenings)


10 special effects?

To know the truth of these mails, which seems fake, I called  these offices.

No-one was there to pick the calls?

When something like that happened in the past?
"Mara" special call and drama, the day, I filed PIL in Supreme Court regarding murders of common people, corona times.
And what kidos call that? 
IPL? As they don't know the truth of many mishappenings in their own homes?
People are so stupid that they cannot even differentiate between PIL and IPL?
Wanna know about that "Mara" special call and drama? Maybe, some other post.

No comments: